We believe (in)
2. the triune God head: God the Father – God The Son – God The Holy Spirit all three in one, equal in authority each represents different “offices” of the God Head. (John 1:1; 1 John 1:2; Genesis 1:26; John 17:21;Matthw 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; 1 John 5:7-8)
3. the Word of God (BIBLE) is inspired by God and is flawless in its truth. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth, without any mixture of error, for its matter. It reveals the principles by which God judges us, and therefore is, and will remain to the end of the world, the true center of Christian union, and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and religious opinions should be tried. All Scripture is a testimony to Christ, who is Himself the focus of divine revelation. (2 Timothy 3:16; 1 John 4:1; John 12:47-48)
5. God is sovereign – totally in charge – ultimate in authority – Omniscient – Knowing Everything, Omnipresent- Being Everywhere At All Times, Omnipotent- All Encompassing Power. (2 Samuel 7:22; Revelation 6:10; Daniel 4:35; Isaiah 46:9, 10; 55:11; Ephesians 1:11)
6. all mankind is created equal in His image and deserves equal opportunity to walk in His likeness. (Genesis 1:26)
7. a literal heaven & a literal hell and that ultimately after this life, all mankind will spend eternity in one or the other depending on their choice, through Christ, on this earth (in this life). (Deuteronomy 32:22; Mark 9:43-49; James 3:6;Revelation 20:14; Revelation 21)
8. one salvation through faith in Jesus and His sacrifice, and His Lordship of and in our lives. That Jesus, (The Lamb of God), shed His Blood as atonement for our sins – the final sacrifice. That we now live under a new covenant of grace and the Old Testament priesthood of access to God/ forgiveness of sins/accountability has been completed and a new personal priesthood under grace has been established, with access to God through His Son Jesus Christ. We believe that when one truly asks Jesus to be Lord of their life as in a heart salvation not “head decision” That they are held in Gods hand and that “no one can take them out of my Fathers Hand. THAT MEANS NO ONE. (John 10:29; 2 Timothy 1:12; Hebrews 7:25, 10:10, 14; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
10. in theology not methodology, where the “procedure” is not nearly as important as the “final product”.