The first service of the “New Beginnings Church of Pickens”was held on April the 24th (Easter Sunday) at 10 AM at the Pickens Recreational facility on Sangamo road in Pickens. Exactly one hundred people showed up and the Lord added at least one new believer to his kingdom as one person asked Jesus Christ to forgive their sins and give them a “new beginning.”
From that first Sunday on, we are confident that the Lord will grow and bless our church as he desires. Our responsibility is to be faithful in our two purposes: to “LOVE ALL” and to “SERVE ALL.” This means to live out the Great Commandment and the Great Commission and then according to God’s word (the Bible), that will grow a great church.
At New Beginnings Church we feature:
- Music that is lively, upbeat, and energetic.
- Come as you are. We care about you, NOT what you wear or where you’ve been.
- “Real” people who really care about you.
- Messages that are Biblical, relevant, and relate to your everyday life.
- A focus on God and not your wallet.
- We believe that through the love of Jesus Christ that you also can experience a “New Beginning”!